Knitting My Thoughts Together

Basically Just showing off my latest knits

Sunday, January 21, 2007

My First Sweater



So as usual I finished this project a few months ago but I forgot to post it. This was my first sweater and I got the pattern from the Stitch n' Bitch book. It knit up really fast and was very easy. I used circular needles on the neck instead of striaght needles like it called for so I wouldn't have to sew up another edge ( I HATE sewing edges!) And the pattern on the sleeves kept it from getting to boring. It is a little longer than I would have liked and is slightly baggy, but it was a boy pattern and I did want to use it as a pull-over so it doesn't bother me very much. I love it so much I wear it with pride regardless of the size. Due to my wool allergy I just used cheap Red Heart yarn in Hunters Gray for the body and an off white for the skull.

1 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger Liz Staffieri said...

Tag! you're it! 7 things please. go to http://knewenglandknitter.wordpress.com to find out how to play


and i love how your Skully sweater came out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home