Knitting My Thoughts Together

Basically Just showing off my latest knits

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Harry Potter woes

I must admit that I LOVE Harry Potter...both the books and movies (of course the books are a whole lot better then the movies) but since I can knit and each school has their corrosponding scarf I of course had to knit myself a gryffindor scarf for the movie.



I used size 5 needles because I wanted a proffesional look about the scarf. It ended up taking me over 100 hours to make that sucker. and how does Harry Potter repay me?? They change the scarf on me for the third movie!! How dare they! Well I am a true fan so I have to of course had to make the new scarf. And too keep the look I use the same needle size so there is another 100 hours gone. But I was happy with the results.



I also made one for my friend Debby and my old roommate Josh. All I can say is as much as I love Harry Potter I am done making these stupid scarves and they better not even THINK about changing the scarf again in any of the upcoming films!

1 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Enigma said...

I love how your Harry Potter scarves came out! I have always wanted to knit myself one, but still haven't gotten around to it. I also can't decide if I like the old one or new one better...hmm...

Thanks for complimenting my magnets. You should definitely try making some - they are sooo easy to make, and I've found myself hoarding magazines and catalogs for the graphics. I also have ideas for other imagery I can stick under there, but I'm waiting for my glass gems to get here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home